Wed, Feb 1, 2017 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EST
Join Dr. Larry Ponemon and Dr. Jo Webber as they discuss key findings from the research report “The Impact of Data Discovery and Data Classification in Information Security" conducted by the Ponemon Institute.
The research was conducted to understand the effectiveness of data loss prevention tools and approaches in mitigating the consequences of a cyber attack. The full 24-page report will be published during the RSA 2017 Conference.
- Top challenges keeping organization’s security posture from being fully effective
- Latest trends in sophistication, severity and frequency of cyber attacks
- How companies rate the effectiveness of their ability to locate and protect data and existing DLP solutions
- A comparison of data breach experiences between DLP solutions and ad hoc approaches
- What leading organizations are doing to implement an effective data security strategy
Who should attend: CISOs, Information Security Directors, Staff Attorneys, Privacy and Compliance